This statement is based on the following scriptures.
The Great Commandment: “Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart...soul...and mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments.’” (Matthew 22:36-40)
The Great Commission: “Jesus said, ‘Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
· To “Love God with all your heart” (Worship)
· To “Love your neighbor as yourself” (Ministry)
· To “make disciples” (Mission)
· To “baptize them” (Fellowship)
· To “Teach them...all things” (Discipleship)